CLICK SIMULTANEOUSLY VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN AND POWER BUTTON
The Audio got removed for some reason, but you can follow the instructions below.
1- Turn off your phone, and the enter Recovery Mode (Search on the internet how to access recovery mode for your specific device)
2- Once you see the NO COMMAND error, as seen at 1:31 , CLICK SIMULTANEOUSLY VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN AND POWER BUTTON, as many times until the error goes away. As you can see at 2:12 , for me I only needed to press the three buttons twice, but it can even go up to 8 or 9 times.
—–JUST PRESS THE THREE BUTTONS SIMULTANEOUSLY UNTIL THE ERROR GOES AWAY
3- Every time you encounter this error, just do the procedure described above until the error goes away. THIS WILL ALWAYS FIX THE ERROR!
Let me know any questions!
Best Android Screen recorder:
Software I use to edit:
How i make thumbnails:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Recovery My Files Veri Kurtarma
- Hard Reset And Patern Lock Lenovo A390 Eazy Youtube
- How to restore a dell laptop to factory settings windows 8 from windows 10 3520 pc
- Solved/Fix Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge (2 Easy Method)
- [ZenFone Lollipop] Hướng dẫn vào Recovery console và thực hiện update Rom dùng lệnh adb sideload!