Council (Wirral Council) 15th October 2018 Part 1 of 6
Filmed by John Brace .
Council Chamber, Wallasey Town Hall, Brighton Street, Seacombe, CH44 8ED
The agenda and reports for this meeting can be found on Wirral Council’s website here .
1. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST 9:24
Members of the Council are asked to consider whether they have any disclosable pecuniary interests and/or any other relevant interest, in connection with any matter to be debated or determined at this meeting and, if so, to declare it and state the nature of such interest.
2. CIVIC MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS 13:08
To receive the Civic Mayor’s announcements and any apologies for absence.
3. MINUTES 17:03
To approve the accuracy of the minutes of the meetings of the Council held on 9 July (ordinary meeting) and on 10 September, 2018 (extraordinary meeting).
4. PETITIONS 21:09
4a To receive petitions submitted in accordance with Standing Order 21 21:12
4b The following petition is referred to the Council for consideration in accordance with Standing Order 34 27:34
A petition of some 15,033 signatures submitted by Ms Sarah Ashworth and Ms Amanda Lancaster opposing the proposal for a dog control public space protection order.
The front two pages of the petition are attached and in accordance with the Petition Scheme, the petition organiser has been invited to address the Council for up to five minutes. The Council should debate the matter for a maximum of 15 minutes before deciding how to respond.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dove Cameron Tears Up Remembering Cameron Boyce | Daily Pop | E! News
- Bullet For My Valentine – Tears Don't Fall (Album Edit – with Scream / with Lighter)
- Mr. Bean Live Performance at the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Matchbox Twenty – Real World (Official Video)
- Into the Unknown! Frozen 2 Elsa Song (Cover)