Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery provides a recovery environment that consists of tools to diagnose and troubleshoot issues that may occur before your computer boots to the operating system. When your computer is unable to boot to the operating system even after repeated attempts, it automatically starts SupportAssist OS Recovery. The 4 main options in the recovery environment enables you to diagnose hardware issues, repair your computer, back up your files, or reset your computer to its factory state.
Please note that SupportAssist OS Recovery is available only on certain Dell systems that run a Dell factory-installed Microsoft Windows 10 operating system and only on newer models produced as of September 2018. SupportAssist versions also vary by region.
If you have questions or need support, contact us through social media on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dell and Twitter at www.twitter.com/dellcares
You can also join in a chat on our Dell Community Forum at www.dell.com/community and click on Support Forums. To learn more about our Dell Community Forum check out
For additional guidance with your PC’s maintenance and troubleshooting visit
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://baggersoriginals.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- How to recover data from usb and external hard drive
- How to Unbrick or Restore your Samsung Firmware with Kies, Universal Method works on all devices
- How to Open Asus Zenfone 2 Recovery Mod & Wipe Data/Factory Reset or Cache Partion
- Điện thoại SAMSUNG bị lỗi: nguyên nhân & khắc phục
- Wondershare Recoverit 126.96.36.199 Ultimate | 32/64bit | Full License Windows (7/8/10) ✔️