Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery provides a recovery environment that consists of tools to diagnose and troubleshoot issues that may occur before your computer boots to the operating system. When your computer is unable to boot to the operating system even after repeated attempts, it automatically starts SupportAssist OS Recovery. The 4 main options in the recovery environment enables you to diagnose hardware issues, repair your computer, back up your files, or reset your computer to its factory state.
Please note that SupportAssist OS Recovery is available only on certain Dell systems that run a Dell factory-installed Microsoft Windows 10 operating system and only on newer models produced as of September 2018. SupportAssist versions also vary by region.
If you have questions or need support, contact us through social media on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dell and Twitter at www.twitter.com/dellcares
You can also join in a chat on our Dell Community Forum at www.dell.com/community and click on Support Forums. To learn more about our Dell Community Forum check out
For additional guidance with your PC’s maintenance and troubleshooting visit
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://baggersoriginals.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách làm máy tính chạy mượt hơn win 7 vô cùng đơn giản mà bạn nên biết
- Cách khắc phục lỗi reboot and select proper boot device cực kỳ nhanh chóng
- Top các phần mềm diệt virus miễn phí tốt nhất và an toàn nhất
- Fix lỗi Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro update Android 9 treo Recovery This MIUI version cant' be installed
- How to hard reset your android phone (Samsung)