Recall or replace an email message that you sent
Outlook for Office 365 Outlook 2019 Outlook 2016 Office for business Outlook 2013 Outlook 2010 Outlook 2007 Less
With message recall, a message that you sent is retrieved from the mailboxes of the recipients who haven’t yet opened it. You can also substitute a replacement message. For example, if you forgot to include an attachment, you can try to retract the message, and then send a replacement message that has the attachment.
Message recall is available after you click Send and is available only if both you and the recipient have an Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange email account in the same organization.
To recall and replace a message
In the folder pane on the left of the Outlook window, choose the Sent Items folder.
Open the message that you want to recall. You must double-click to open the message. Selecting the message so it appears in the reading pane won’t allow you to recall the message.
From the Message tab, select Actions — Recall This Message.
If you don’t see the Recall This Message command, you probably don’t have an Exchange account or the feature isn’t available within your organization.
You cannot recall a message that’s protected by Azure Information Protection.
Click Delete unread copies of this message or Delete unread copies and replace with a new message, and then click OK.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách khắc phục lỗi reboot and select proper boot device cực kỳ nhanh chóng
- Top các phần mềm diệt virus miễn phí tốt nhất và an toàn nhất
- Cách làm máy tính chạy mượt hơn win 7 vô cùng đơn giản mà bạn nên biết
- Fix lỗi Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro update Android 9 treo Recovery This MIUI version cant' be installed
- How to hard reset your android phone (Samsung)