Rowan Atkinson performs under the guise of his famous character Mr. Bean at the Opening Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Subscribe to the Olympic channel:
Every two years, the world’s finest athletes gather at the Olympic Games – a spectacular celebration of sporting excellence that captures the attention of billions of people around the world. However, the Games are about much more than just sport. They bring the Olympic values to life and provide a global arena for a unique combination of sport, culture, education and ceremonies.
At the Olympic Games in London 2012, about 10,500 athletes from 204 countries compete in 26 different sports, comprising 302 medal events. Whether athletes win a medal or not, they can forever call themselves Olympians. The sporting competitions are undoubtedly the central focus of the Olympic Games and participating in the Games is the ultimate goal for most athletes.
Every edition has its own story to tell and will be remembered for some truly remarkable performances from sporting legends such as Jesse Owens, Abebe Bikila, Jean-Claude Killy, Nadia Comaneci, Katarina Witt, Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt, to name just a few.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Udonis Haslem's Florida Paradise | Houseguest With Nate Robinson | The Players' Tribune
- How to Play Table Tennis: Scoring a Match
- Jew's Harp, Listen and You Will Hear It: Valentinas & Viaceslavas at TEDxVilnius
- Emily Ratajkowski on Halloween Costume Fail
- Kicking & Screaming (9/10) Movie CLIP – Making Up With Ditka (2005) HD