You can also try dr.fone – Android Lock Screen Removal to bypass pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints for Android devices with NO DATA LOSS:
– – –
In this video tutorial I will show you how to do hard reset to Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.Use this method if you forgot your unlock pattern code.
– – –
If you forgot your screen lock combination follow these steps.
1.Power off your phone
2.Press together volume up + volume down +home button + power button
3.Release your fingers of the phone when Samsung logo appear
4.Choose with volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset” and select it with power button
5.Choose “yes” with volume buttons and select it with power button
6.Wait untiil format is complete
Warning! Do this at your own risk! All your phone data (contacts,photos,videos,music,messages,applications,games,files,) will be lost! Please make backup first if you can!
TOOLS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
For filming I use an old Sony HDR CX220 camera. You can buy the new version from Amazon: (affiliate)
For camera support I use Hama Traveller Flex Pro Camera Support. You can buy it from Amazon: (affiliate)
For editing the videos I use CyberLink PowerDirector 13. You can buy the new version from Amazon: (affiliate)
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://baggersoriginals.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Fix lỗi Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro update Android 9 treo Recovery This MIUI version cant' be installed
- How to hard reset your android phone (Samsung)
- Hướng dẫn sửa lỗi reboot and select proper boot device
- Reboot and select proper boot device FIX With Proof How to Open BIOS
- Making the Devil Sword Dante! – Devil May Cry 5 | Master & Apprentice